Magic Software Architect
Model software architecture
The Magic Software Architect product is an industry leading, cross-platform, collaborative software architecture engineering product, which provides smart, robust, and intuitive tools to define, track, and visualize all aspects of software and related system architecture using the most standard-compliant UML models and diagrams. This dynamic and versatile development tool facilitates analysis and design of Object Oriented (OO) systems and databases. It provides the industry's best code engineering mechanism (with full round-trip support for Java, C++ and CORBA IDL programming languages), as well as database schema modeling, DDL generation and reverse engineering facilities.
Magic Cyber-Systems Engineer
Model systems functional and structural architectures
The ‘Magic Cyber-Systems Engineer’ product is an industry leading cross-platform collaborative Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) environment. It provides smart, robust, and intuitive tools to define, track, and visualize all aspects of systems in the most standard-compliant SysML models and diagrams. The environment enables systems engineers to:
- Run engineering analysis for design decisions evaluation and requirements verification.
- Continuously check model consistency.
- Track design progress with metrics.
System models can be managed in remote repositories, stored as standard XMI files, or published to documents, images, and web views to address different stakeholder concerns.
Magic System of Systems Architect
Model concept of operations and systems of systems architectures
With the deep experience on DoDAF 2.0, MODAF, NAF 3 and UAF, the ‘Magic System of Systems Architect’ product offers the most robust standards compliant DoDAF 2.0, MODAF, NAF 3, NAF 4, and UAF 1.0 via a UAF standardized solution.
The ‘Magic System of Systems Architect’ fully supports all the architectural framework products ensuring you achieve project results. ‘Magic System of Systems Architect’ also leads the industry in its integration in systems of systems engineering, ensuring that you achieve net-centric success. Meet your interoperability challenges with proven, tested CATIA No Magic solutions.
Magic Model Analyst
Simulate systems models
The Magic Model Analyst product provides the first in the industry extendable model execution framework based on OMG fUML and W3C SCXML standards. Magic Model Analyst can be used along with Magic Systems of Systems Architect, Magic Cyber-Systems Engineer and Magic Software Architect. It is used to validate system behavior by executing, animating, and debugging models in the context of representative mock-ups of the intended user interface.
The purpose of a simulation is to gain system understanding without manipulating the real system, either because it is not yet defined or available, or because it cannot be accessed directly due to cost, time, resources or risk constraints. Simulation is typically performed on a model of the system. With the Magic Model Analyst product, users can test how the system reacts to user interaction or predefined testing data and execution scenarios.
Magic Alf Analyst
Fully executable code
Alf (the Action Language for Foundation UML) is a textual language for coding detailed, executable behavior within an overall UML model. Alf is a standard of the Object Management Group (OMG), which is also the organization that maintains the UML specification. Alf is one of a suite of OMG specifications related to defining precise execution semantics for UML, building on the original Foundational UML (fUML) specification.
- The Magic Alf Analyst allows you to use the Alf language within Magic Model Analyst.
- It provides both a syntax-aware editor for entering and updating Alf code, and a compiler for translating Alf code into fUML activity models.
- Behavioral specifications written using Alf code are fully executable in the context of class, activity and state machine models.
- The Alf Plugin supports the Alf language at the “Full Conformance” level, i.e. it provides a complete action language for representing behavior within a UML model created in the usual way in MagicDraw.
Magic Collaboration Studio
Lifecycle and collaboration services for UAF/SYSML/UML models
The Magic Collaboration Studio product is for collaborative development and version model storage for large volume of data. It is architected to provide state-of-the-art model-governance (merging, branching, access control with secured connection), model analysis and integration with third-party tools. Magic Collaboration Studio works along with Magic Systems of Systems Architect, Magic Cyber-Systems Engineer and Magic Software Architect.
- Ensure seamless large scale system of systems/system/software architecture definition with distributed teams.
- Provide digital collaboration on the architectures among stakeholders by enabling parallel modeling.
- Supports users work on-line and off-line.
- Track and review modifications on published architectures on the web.